How To Use Image Blender
- Find 2 images that you want to use. It works better if Image A is bigger than Image B.
- Click on the "Test Image Sizes Here" link. Use the image that has the bigger width and height value and write them down.
- Enter the bigger image's URL in the first input field.
- Next, enter the second image's URL.
- Enter the width and height of the first image in the width and height input fields.
- Select from the last two menus, the alignment and position of the second image.
- Hit SUBMIT.
- Cut & copy the codes and past them any where in the body of your HTML document. You are now done!
BACK TO IMAGE BLENDER