How to use Background-X
- In the first column is where you select whether you want to use background images or background colors. In all 3 select menus in the first column, set each one for either BACKGROUND or BGCOLOR.
- If you chose to have a background image, type in it's full address in the next proceeding column.
- If you chose to use a background color, skip the next column and select a color from the select menu.
- Repeat the above for each background type.
- Insert a title for the page and and select a text color. You are ready to submit your selections for rendering.
BACKGROUND-X does not create a rendered image. It does however- make a background that consist of 2 tables. The second table will contain your other html codes that you insert after putting it on your webpage editor.
RETURN TO BACKGROUND-X v 2.0