This tutorial explains on how to make your own personilized background.
Let's get started!
Go to the Composit Gif Machine to make a plain colored background tile and select the color parameters of your choice. Then on the width, select 256 and the height select(this should give you a tile size of 256x256). After you saved your image, proceed to Step #2 in this tutorial.
Now that you have made your background tile, you must got to the ImageMagick Studio. Enter the address of the background tile you made in to the text field labled URL and then click on the "view" button. Once your tile is displayed, click on the "ANNOTATE" tab at the top of the page. Here you will come across a bunch of parameters you have to fill in. The parameter input fields that you use are:
- Enter text.
- Choose the Fill color for your font.
- Select a font style.
- Pointsize- 40 is a good font size for the tile size you have, if not use a smaller value.
- Rotate- change the 0.0 to 0.30
- Click on the annotate button at the top.
- Then click on the output tab at the top. Choose the format for your image. And save it.... Thats all to it:)